miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

JANUARY BOOK HAUL

January - Book Haul - 

Hola de nuevo, hoy os traigo mi book haul de enero, seguramente no pueda leerlos todos este mes pero todos ellos me llamaron muchísimo la atención en la tienda a excepción, de Saga que es una recomendación.

Hello, 
Today I'm here with my January book haul. I don't think will be able to read all of them this month because work is quite busy again. I've picked all of them for their cover page, except, Saga that a friend recommended it . 


  1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (reseña a punto de salir del horno / review will be up very soon)
  2. Everything, everything by Nicola Yoon (leyendo ahora mismo / my actual reading)
  3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  4. Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson
  5. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  6. Saga Volumen I by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples.

¿Habéis leído alguno de ellos o tenéis pensado leer alguno de ellos pronto? Si es así, dejármelo saber en los comentarios.

Have your read or planed to read any of them? Let me know in the comments 

Angela xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario