sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

MARCH TBR


Dear Autumn...I have failed my intentions :(. I did say, "no shopping this month, Angela" and I ended falling in the temptation and went to Waterstones. Once there...I did want too many books but I only bought four. That´s kind of alright, isn't it? :P 

But I come with a new resolution, to organise better my reading. Recently I'm back to read and I'm really enjoying it but I have bought quite a huge amount of books, all of them are in my TO BE READ list but that list is growing and growing up...so I have decided to choose between 3-5 book to read each month and no more than 2 with more than 400 pages. Let's see if marking small goals helps me to conquer my big goal this year and read 30 books in 2016. 

With that in mind...my march TBR is:


  1. The Selection by Kiera Cass. I did start this book last month in my flight to Dublin but, as much as I like the story, I haven't had time to read and that makes me re-starting the book over and over again. So March is the month to go through all the book and see what happens with America&cia.
  2. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. February came with my first Owlcrate box and I love it. A box with TWO books and amazing goodies, who won't love that? So this beauty should be read this month.
  3. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. I did pre-order this book and I had it on February 12th but I haven't had the chance to read it, so March is the month. I can't wait to see what happens.
  4. Saga volume II. I'm very grateful to the person who recommend me this and I think is absolutely brilliant. ( my Waterstones shopping yesterday was volume II-V). I have started it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. 
  5. Saga volume III. Don't want to read all the volumes available at once so my waiting won't be as long and hard as would be if I do. 




 Challenge set, will I manage to? I hope so...

See you soon, 
Angela xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario